- If you are interested in an apartment, you can take advantage of the option of making an early reservation, which will give you a few days to think about the prospective purchase, during which time we will not offer the property to anyone else.
- In the meantime, we will prepare a reservation agreement. You will need to pay a CZK 150,000 reservation deposit within five days after signing the reservation agreement. The deposit will be put toward the purchase price.
An agreement on a future agreement will be signed within one month after signing the reservation agreement. At that point, 20% of the purchase price will need to be paid within 10 days.
- You will pay the remaining balance of 80% of the purchase price within 10 days after issuance of the occupancy permit. At the same time, the purchase agreement will be entered into.
We will assist you with financing
You can pay the purchase price for the property using your own funds or by way of a mortgage loan. To choose the best mortgage financing, we recommend using our independent mortgage consultant, who is not affiliated with any bank. This way, you will obtain a host of benefits that are not available if you communicate directly with a bank:
- No processing fee
- Property appraisal free of charge
- Lowest interest rate
- All communication free of charge communication with banks and other institutions, such as the Land Register Office
- Interest rates fixed until issuance of occupancy permit